For a Limited Time: Get a Website for Your Business — for $299*
*(+ affordable annual maintenance costs)
I’ll use a beautiful WordPress theme I know and trust to set up a professional website for you. (I use it for THIS website, too!)
Website Sample (for a real client!)
Client: Tread On Tire Experts: local tire shop in Los Angeles
The Simple Website Launch Package includes:
Simple Website Launch pre-launch worksheet (self complete)
Use the worksheet to tell me what you want on your site! Site includes:
- Home page with 3 featured services and featured text box/button
- About page
- Contact page
- 3 additional pages of your choice
Simple Website pre-launch chat (video call, 10 mins)
- Worksheet review and answering questions
- Domain/hosting setup prep
- You will pay your additional costs (hosting and domain registration — see below) directly to the domain and hosting provider. We will do this together via video call. For a fast and smooth setup process, please be on a real computer rather than a mobile device, and have payment handy (credit card or PayPal).
An AWESOME new website for your business
- View a sample of the theme we’ll use here.
- Domain and hosting setup through namecheap.com (additional costs apply*)
- Website powered by WordPress
- Starter plugin setup (email list, favicon)
Cost: $299 (LIMITED TIME) + annual domain registration and hosting fees (see “Additional Costs” below)
Additional Costs: Running a professional website means paying annual fees for domain registration and hosting. I’ll set you up with an affordable and reliable provider for both domain purchase/registration and hosting. While costs vary and I can’t guarantee the discounted first-year rates, you should plan to pay around $20-$25 for your first year of hosting and domain registration and $40-$60 to renew each year thereafter.
That rate is AWESOME, by the way. Hosting providers used to charge that much per MONTH! (Some still do.)